CapMan Buyout has sold its stake in IT services business InfoCare Group to Katalysator, the Norwegian private equity firm.

Following a merger in 2008, Capman had held a 60 per cent of InfoCare with Segulah, the Sweden-based buyout firm, holding the remaining 40 per cent. CapMan initially invested in InfoCare in August 2005.

InfoCare employs 870 people and reported net sales of €90m in 2017. Its services include field and staffing services, spare parts, and logistics within the IT sector.

The exit is the sixth transaction in the last eight months for CapMan.

The Nordic buyout house has recently exited communications company The North Alliance to Norvester Equity and sold its share of Swedish crushed metals producer MPT to Norway’s Holta Invest.

Bridgehead acted as an advisor to CapMan on the transaction.