Hope for the best. Expect the worst.
With Brexit now just four months away, the UK and EU are yet to agree a deal for Britain’s departure from the Union.
Private equity firms will hope common sense prevails, but as a no-deal scenario becomes a possibility it may be time for firms to start preparing for the worst.
In a special Brexit webinar, hosted by Real Deals on December 5 at 3.30pm, a panel of experts will discuss the risks to fund managers in the event of “no-deal” and the steps GPs can take to protect their interests, irrespective of the outcome.
The topics covered will include:
- The state of play on Brexit negotiations
- The impact of a hard Brexit on UK alternative investment fund managers (AIFM)
- The future of the National Private Placement Regime (NPPR)
- The post-Brexit options for alternative asset managers
- How to establish an AIFM in an EU-member state?
- Renting a third-party AIFM. Is it a realistic option?
- Possible routes to market through Luxembourg and Dublin.
You can register your place in the Brexit webinar HERE.