Marsh's Global Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions Services Practice employs Marsh’s global platform to provide transaction services seamlessly from pre-transaction due diligence, and transactional risk solutions to post-transaction integration and cost reduction.
Marsh is a pioneer in providing risk and insurance advisory and transactional services on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity, development capital, public private partnerships (PPP) and project finance transactions for strategic, private equity, infrastructure and banking clients alike on buy-side, sell-side, investment and lender situations.
We can rapidly respond to your needs and draw immediately on our established team of 150 dedicated professionals globally which has been built over the course of the last 20 years working on transactions across a broad range of value, sector and complexity.
The team provides a suite of services associated with transactions including the following:
- Risk and insurance due diligence – private equity and corporate M&A
- Vendor assistance - private equity and corporate M&A
- Lender due diligence and advisory – structured finance/project finance
- Sponsor due diligence and advisory– local authority and contractor led PPP/
- PFI projects and developer/equity sponsors
- Tailored products for the specific risks arising from a transaction – warranty and indemnity, tax opinion, environmental and litigation buyout
Specific coverage for private equity liability exposures – private equity management liability
We also have specialist teams focusing on infrastructure deals which typically can span across all types of transactions and services mentioned above.
London, United Kingdom
20 7357 3157